A good idea would be difficult to understand if it’s not written correctly. The message of that idea requires a proper writing structure. Here on this article, I share my opinion on how to conduct my ideas so later on its easy for me to write it properly. This structure is quit similar with the Journal/Proceeding paper format.
In my observation, if I able to follow every steps below, I found that my ideas have more clear and tidy content of draft to be written as a resourceful article. Hence, if I were you, I will draft my idea in this way:
Step 1. To Start With
- Reestablish my writing topic (what is the motivation behind)
- What is my objective (what is the proposed solution)
- How did I run this idea/project (same like a methodology)
- Brief findings and conclusion
Step 2. Status Quo
- What is current scenario/phenomenon in this article (broad)
- Restatement of the problem statement (motivation)
- What is the important of this idea/project
Step 3. Related works/reviews
- What is current trend in this issues
- Is there any previous related researcher finding in this area? Discuss it
- Critical analysis on the previous work
- Solution formulation based on the previous related works.
Step 4. Methodology/Mechanism
- I will present it in any “drawing” scheme (flow chart, chart, table, diagram, mapping etc)
- I will explain the figure in details
- I will also state the equipment that I have been used
Step 5. Discussion
- I will discuss in details all the findings. What is the main findings (result).
- I will check the achievement with the objectives, is it succeed or partial succeeded or what?
- I will also discussed if there any failure(s) – why does it happened and how to improve?
Step 6. Conclusion
- I will write it very brief based on the objectives
Step 7. Acknowledgement/References
- I will express my thanks for those help me along the way
- I will cited related books, journal paper, proceeding paper, technical report, website etc as my references
Based on seven steps above, a decent ways on writing of my ideas imparted a resourceful article that worth to being read off.